Tuesday 6 August 2013

Finally found my purpose for my present!

Insurance was the last industry that I wanted to do administration in but I got it. All the way, I know that God was spurring me on towards this present job. From the end of my first interview to the actual news of my job confirmation, I was pushed by Him.

Now I know why I got it, God anticipated my future and gave me this job to enable me to take care of my future. I can now understand my own insurance policies better. Praise Him!

God brought me to the right company and agency too. I am protected and cared for and loved by most of my colleagues, my superior and my boss. God has loved me all my life. Not only has He done so through my family and friends, through His fatherly self, but also through my present company.

No comments:

Post a Comment